Tony&Michelle Shippers
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Tony&Michelle Shippers

Club des TM/CR shippers

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

Reiko Onstage in 'The Fearless'

4 participants
AuteurMessage
IzziTM

IzziTM

Reiko Onstage in 'The Fearless' Empty
MessageSujet: Reiko Onstage in 'The Fearless'   Reiko Onstage in 'The Fearless' EmptyLun 31 Juil à 15:12

je suis contente car apparemment sa pièce était vraiment géniale, apparemment elle s'est coupée les cheveux et ils sont mi bouclés et mi straight, elle fait apparemment très jeune dans cette piece, ce qui m'éclate car dans conviction elle faisait plus vieille que d'habitude, comme quoi elle change à chaque fois lol.
J'ai reçu pas mal d'e mail d'américains qui ont vu sa piece, ils sont tous du meme avis, la piece est géniale et Reiko est amazing and awsome lol (comme d'hab en meme temps Wink).
Ils ont laissé leurs témoignages complets sur son site imbd je vous donne le lien (enfin ça c seulement une personne mais elle décrit tout super bien et en plus elle ou il a eu la chance de rencontrer Reiko Smile

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0043855/board/thread/49685112?d=49685112#49685112

Reiko est a peu pres dans toutes les scènes et a quelques répliques bien drole lol, à la fin les 4 acteurs ont été superbement applaudis et apparemment Reiko se cachait plus qu'autre chose lol trop timide, j'espere qu'on arrivera à trouver des photos Smile
et sinon ils sont pour l'instant 2 à l'avoir rencontrer apres la piece et ils disent tous les deux la même chose, elle était super sympa, les pieds sur terre... ect ect elle raconte ça à la fin sur le lien que je vous ai donné, apparemment elle sera dans un film avec kevin costner mais n'aura (je pense) qu'un petit role!!!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Françine

Françine

MessageSujet: Re: Reiko Onstage in 'The Fearless'   Reiko Onstage in 'The Fearless' EmptyLun 31 Juil à 21:25

Dommage je peut pas voir le lien Crying or Very sad
http://reikoayl.skyblog.com/
mélanie

mélanie

MessageSujet: Re: Reiko Onstage in 'The Fearless'   Reiko Onstage in 'The Fearless' EmptyLun 31 Juil à 21:26

Oh Fanny tu revien de vacance et en plus avec de bonne nouvelles hii merci! C'est absolumen géniale mais de toute facon on ne pouvai pas penser autre chose de reiko Wink J'ai hate de voir des photo!
http://tonymichelle.skyblog.com
IzziTM

IzziTM

MessageSujet: Re: Reiko Onstage in 'The Fearless'   Reiko Onstage in 'The Fearless' EmptyLun 31 Juil à 21:57

attends si tu peux pas voir le lien, je vais tout poster, meme les autres témoignages, comme ça vous aurez tout lol mais je vous previens c'est long lol:
alors, 1er temoignage:

"Wow, it was such a fun, amazing time. I've always loved going into New York City. It's a truly wonderful place, and I've never had a bad time in all the trips that I've made.

First off, before I get into the show itself, I have to say that the theater and production people of the show were great. Everyone was so nice and helpful. It made you feel like you wanted to continue going to different shows that were playing at the festival.

I've heard that people were bitching about ticket prices. I don't understand that at all.... Since tickets were only $10 per show. To go and see a Broadway show will run you AT LEAST $65 a ticket and the theaters are huge.

Theater Row is one big theater that is divided up into smaller ones. "The Fearless" was held in 'The Kirk', which held only 99 people. No matter where you sat you could see and hear. It felt like the actors were literally right in front of you because well... They were. LOL There were no microphones, the actors enunciated every word, and every set up the scenes and props themselves!

My friend and I got tickets for both the 1pm and 7pm performances since they were so cheap. We figured that if we didn't like the show, we wouldn't go back to the second one. Tee Hee Trust me, we went back!

As we waited for the doors to the theater to open, they had a poster outside with the 4 actors headshots on them. Reiko's was gorgeous, one that I'd never seen before. I wondered out loud that if the picture suddenly disappeared from the poster if anyone would notice. LOL Needless to say, there was staff around it all the time. ANd I wouldn't have done something like that anyway....(looking around innocently)

There were literally only 4 actors in the whole show. Will Jankowitz played Rob, who the story was basically centered on. Blake Whyte played Gordon, Rob's college roommate and best friend. Liz Morton played Cindy, Gordon's college girlfriend. She was only in 4 scenes. Reiko played Meg Stevenson, she was in almost every scene.

The show opened with Rob and Gordon arguing backstage of the biggest show their band called 'The Fearless' had every played at. It was Fashion Week in New York, and they were opening for the band that was opening for Sheryl Crow. LOL Rob was mad at Gordon for taking a week of rehearsals off to spend time with his girlfriend. They were asking where Meg was, since she is the drummer of the band.

Reiko entered the stage from the same theater door that we came in and my friend leaned over and said "Oh my God, she cut her hair!" Reiko's hair is wavy now, not really straight and not really curly, and a lot shorter than I've ever seen her have it. It falls about an inch or so past her shoulders and that's all. She looks wonderful, although much more petite than on television.

Meg bounds into the scene because she was just talking to one of the drummers from another band. It's very apparent from the beginning that this isn't the type of show to take young children too. LOL There was a lot of adult language in the show which cracked me up because I've heard Reiko say in interviews that she had a potty mouth. LOL

Meg is your typical punked out, down and out musician. They were talking about what a great chance they were given, and how it's finally happening for them after they struggled for ten years to make their dreams of being famous rock stars real. Rob leaves for a moment and Meg asks Gordon if he "gave it to her". Gordon said he did and she loved it, just like Meg said she would. He then asked "Have you told Rob about you?" Meg's mood changed instantly and she said quickly "not yet". They didn't elaborate right away about what either of them were talking about.

Rob comes back into the scene and they three of them begin to reminisce about the day they first met, it was the first day of school at their Freshman year of college. Rob was still the same as he is in present day. Gordon was a serious, straight laced pre-med student, and they were assigned as roommates. As their getting to know each other (which is hysterical considering the two are as different as night and day) Meg bursts into their room (complete with cut off pants and a skull cap tee hee) looking for beer. Rob immediately takes a shine to her and when she notices his guitar they all get the idea to start a band.

After their first gig, Rob and Meg kiss for the first time and begin to date. They all believe that the band will be everything for them, and that they'll be millionaire rock stars. It's then jumps to one month before their college graduation. Gordon dropped pre-med and is now smoking pot and trying to finish homework while waiting for his girlfriend to come over. Rob comes in and tells him that he wrote some new songs "after the thing with Meg last night". We later learn that the three were going to take the band to New York and hit it big, but Meg's parents wanted her to work on Wall Street. Rob got miffed when she didn't say no right away and they had a fight.

Meg seemed unsure if she wanted to take the band to NY or not, and a deep discussion between her and Rob ensues. She complains to Rob that he is totally and completely obsessed with the band and that she just needs him to be her understanding boyfriend until she can sort things out in her mind.

Graduation rolls around and after listening to an impassioned speech by Rob, Meg decides to ditch her parents plans and go with the band. We jump ahead one year and things aren't going too well. The band isn't making enough money to cover expenses. Both Meg and Gordon both have jobs but Rob does nothing but pound the pavement in the name of the band. Meg seems unhappy with her life and things finally come to a head when Rob misses her birthday party because he was handing out flyers.

A huge fight between the two of the ensues. Reiko was SOOO good in this scene. She burst into tears as if right on cue.I felt like I just wanted to run up and give her a big hug. LOL She was dressed adorably too, in a pair of white calf socks, striped boxer shorts and a T-Shirt. (Although the socks were a little dangerous, at the 1PM show Reiko was storming off of the stage and slipped, she had to grab a table to keep from falling)

Meg tells Rob that her life isn't working for her and she breaks up with him and moves out of the apartment that the two of them share with Gordon. For another year, Rob and Gordon struggle with the band. Gordon calls Meg to catch up with her since he hadn't talked to her in almost a year. They're both working as waiters. It's very evident that she misses Rob and is still very much in love with him, but Rob's #1 priority is still music.

Gordon and Meg keep up their friendship for the next 3 years unbeknownst to Rob, or so they thought. At their 5 year College Reunion Meg and Rob meet up again and he convinces her to rejoin the band. She agrees although she plans to keep their relationship platonic

Another 5 years of struggling continues for the friends. Gordon, who at their college reunion ran into his ex-girlfriend and got back together with her is planning a trip from New York to Washington, DC to visit her. Meg just broke up with her boyfriend and roommate and Rob is attempting to use that as leverage to get back together with her. She obviously loves Rob but there is something else on her mind when a call comes in inviting them to perform at Fashion Week, which is their "Big Break" and where the show started at.

We see them coming off stage at the end of the performance and ROb is upset. Their set went really bad, but after ten years of trying and trying and not getting anywhere Rob is still determined. Meg points out to him that although they are good, maybe they're not good enough. Rob freaks and begins screaming at her, which makes her blurt out that she's quitting the band. She's been accepted to Columbia Law School as is starting there in the Fall. Rob pushes her away and says that he and Gordon can make it on their own when Gordon bombshells him with the news that he asked Cindy to marry him and is moving to Washington, DC with her.

Rob is absolutely shattered, and he feels betrayed. The two people that he loves most in the world is abandoning him. Meg and Gordon promise that that's not what's happening, but at 29 years old, they have to all get serious with their lives.

We jump ahead another year and we see Rob in a dump of a bar finishing up a set all alone. His cheering section is there though, in the form of Gordon, his now pregnant wife Cindy, and Meg who is kicking butt at Columbia. Meg and Gordon have both got their lives set up perfectly how they want them, but Rob is still fighting and struggling, refusing to give up. Rob knows that it's a hopeless cause but he just can't let go of the dream.

The four friends all hug goodbye and exit the stage bringing down the final curtain.

The four actors received a standing ovation in which you saw Reiko's little shy streak come out. She gave her infamous shy smile and blushed while trying to slink back from the other actors. LOL

The show was really good, although it ended somewhat sadly, knowing that Rob was never going to make anything of his life. You really felt everything that the three were going through. And with the humor that was peppered throughout the show you were afraid to miss a single line of what was being spoken. Sometimes, it was subtle little things like Meg walking onto the stage with a T-Shirt on that said "I Love Weiners" with a picture of a Daschund dog on it. LOL

We definitely went back for the second show which was interesting because we were able to pick up a lot of nuances and subtleties that we missed the first time around. I.e.: a scene that was at Starbucks. The table top was broken right off of the base when it was set up, unbeknownst to Reiko and Blake when they did the scene. Eventually the thing tipped and almost fell. Reiko stuck her head underneath of it and looked then ad libbed "Oh, that Starbucks nowadays" and then cracked up laughing. I'm so glad I took the trip into the city to see the show.

The BEST part had to be meeting Reiko face to face!!!!!!!! She's so nice and sweet, so down to earth and chatty! We were able to spend an extended period of time with her and she was wonderful. It was such a pleasure to get to talk to her. And... She's got a part coming up in the new Kevin Costner movie called "Mr. Brooks". I have no idea how big her part will be. There are a lot of BIG names in the film so hopefully it will be substantial. It's set to be released in 2007 I believe.

There is all is in a nutshell. I'm so glad that I went to see the show, and if anyone every gets a chance to see Reiko perform live DO IT!"

2e temoignage:

"Despite the short period of time
we spent in New York City, it was one of the best times I've had! It
was so enjoyable that I didn't mind the fact that we checked into the
hotel after seeing both shows or that we couldn't find the restaurant
we were looking for.

Having been a theatre major and having an aunt live in NYC, I've seen
a lot of shows, both on Broadway and small theatres like this. After
watching the performances of "The Fearless" it blew my mind that I
only spent $20 to see two shows on a Saturday night in New York
City!

The performance was wonderful and the theatre was cozy with only 99
seats available. The first thing I noticed at the first show was
Reiko's hair and how much shorter it was from the last time I saw
it. I really like it though and it fit well with the part she
played. I couldn't believe that this was the same person that played
Michelle on 24 for the simple fact that she looked so different. She
looked younger and shorter to me. Though I suppose that could be due
impart to how her character was dressed and that she was in socks a
few times.

I'm so glad that we went to see both shows, the little subtleties
that you can pick up when you see a show twice is unbelieveable.
Whether its a line that was missed by one of the actors or a bonk on
the head that wasn't suppose to happen. The best had to be Reiko's
Starbucks line, it had the audience cracking up!!!

The absolute BEST part of this weekend was meeting Reiko. She is
such a kind, sweet person. I'm still in shock that I got to meet her
and chat with her for awhile. I have to say that spending that $20
to see the show has got to be the best $20 that I have ever spent.
This was certainly a weekend to remember. "

3e temoignages:

"I also went ot he play. My friends and I saw the final showing yesterday afternoon. It was great. I'm not much a of a theatrgoer, but itwas the best play I was ever at. Such a good show, funny and emotional, very well done and witty. Reiko and the guy who played Rob were awesome.

Reiko looked so hot as well. At first something didn't look right about her, and then I realized it's because she looks so young. She looks about 22 years old and is this skinny little thing. She is the pillar of femininity and a true treasure."
Françine

Françine

MessageSujet: Re: Reiko Onstage in 'The Fearless'   Reiko Onstage in 'The Fearless' EmptyLun 31 Juil à 22:32

Merci c'est trop gentil Very Happy cheers je vais pouvoir les lire
http://reikoayl.skyblog.com/
IzziTM

IzziTM

MessageSujet: Re: Reiko Onstage in 'The Fearless'   Reiko Onstage in 'The Fearless' EmptyMar 22 Aoû à 20:39

de rien, ils ont eu tellement de chance, j'suis deg de pas vivre à New York!!!
Annie

Annie

MessageSujet: Re: Reiko Onstage in 'The Fearless'   Reiko Onstage in 'The Fearless' EmptyMer 27 Déc à 20:09

Moi j'pense que Reiko devrait venir vivre en France, ça f'rait bien des heureuses (heureux ?!) Laughing
http://electropink.skyblog.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Reiko Onstage in 'The Fearless'   Reiko Onstage in 'The Fearless' Empty

Reiko Onstage in 'The Fearless'
Page 1 sur 1